Made from a state-of-the-art ceramic, the 'Sublime' braiser offers more advantages than expected from a high-quality culinary material. Our Sublime range performs exceptionally well on gas and electric stovetops, but also in the oven, on the grill, & in the microwave for safely heating up leftovers! It's unparalleled resistance to heat and reactivity allow for browning, searing, frying, baking and sautéing! However, it is, of course, a specialist in delicious slow-cooking.
Much lighter than any other ceramic or cast-iron braiser, Sublime is more accessible to more cooks and very easy to lift and manipulate.
Sublime is naturally non-stick & made using all-natural, non-toxic materials to promote healthy cooking.
Made for convenience, high-performance, quality, and a classy, timeless look, the Sublime braiser will find it's place in your kitchen as well as on your table.
- Made in Marcigny, France since 1850
- 100% Ceramic: made with mineral-rich clay from the Bordeaux region of France
- Naturally non-stick & non-toxic
- Lightest in it's category!
- Excellent heat diffusion and retention
- Compatible with both gas & electric cooktops
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Guaranteed against manufacturing defects under 10-year warranty (from date of purchase) & does not cover damage caused by improper use