Z10 Aluminum White
Z10 Aluminum White
A masterpiece of Swiss engineering, the new Z10 doubles the range of specialty coffees. At the touch of a button it prepares the full spectrum of hot drinks from intense espresso to on-trend flat white. It also opens up a whole new dimension in the enjoyment of coffee with the introduction of cold brew specialties. This is made possible thanks to the Product Recognizing Grinder (P.R.G.), which recognizes the chosen specialty and instantly and precisely adjusts the fineness of grind accordingly.
In addition, JURA has developed the pioneering Cold Extraction Process – a quite literally refreshing innovation. In this process, cold water is slowly pulsed through the freshly ground coffee under high pressure. The result is a completely new way of experiencing coffee – refreshing, energizing and with a wonderfully balanced aroma. This outstanding premium coffee machine features a double-speed 4.3" touch display and the Blue Crystal Rotary Switch. Thanks to the Specialty Selection menu and artificial intelligence, it’s exceptionally easy and intuitive to use. The technology quantum leap is also reflected in the sculptural design. The convex-concave front panel is visible proof of attention to detail and absolute manufacturing precision. Its high quality makes the Z10 a statement of excellent taste
- Z10 can make over 32 different drinks from espresso to cold brew.
- Cold brew your own coffees at home with its one of a kind Cold Extraction Process
- The most advanced brew unit that JURA has produced with 3D brewing technology.
- Unparalleled levels of customization.
- 10 levels of Coffee Strength adjustability
- 10 levels of Milk/Milk Foam Temperature
- 3 levels of Brewing Temperature
- 3 levels of Hot Water Temperature
- Fully Customizable Drinks from top to bottom
- Material: Stainless steel, Aluminum
- Dimensions: 17.7" L x 12.6" W x 15" H
- Capacity: 81-oz. water tank; 10-oz. bean container
- Weight: 27 lb.
- Watts: 120 V~ / 1450 W
- Made in Switzerland